The following research titles will be presented:
- "Human PD-L2 Triggers a Unique T Cell Inhibitory Program Through PD-1 Engagement Distinct Dual-Specific Antibodies Blocking Both PD-L1 and PD-L2 Engagement of PD-1 Restore Anti-Tumor Immunity"
- "High-Potency Synthetic STING Agonists Rewire the Myeloid Stroma in the Tumor Microenvironment to Amplify Immune Checkpoint Blockade Efficacy in Refractory Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma"
- "Intratumoral Delivery of High Potency STING Agonists Modulates the Immunosuppressive Myeloid Compartment and Induces Curative Responses in Checkpoint-Refractory Glioblastoma Models"
- "Disrupted Oxygen Supply and Tumor Hyper-Oxygen Consumption Contribute Independently to Prostate Cancer Immune Privilege"
- "Hypoxia Reduction in Tandem With Anti-Angiogenic Therapy Remodels the PDAC Microenvironment and Potentiates CD40 Agonist Therapy"
Copyright © 2021 scienceboard.net