The consortium was created in March as a way to bring companies together to accelerate the analysis of COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 research and reduce the time to find a cure.
The EndPandemic National Data Consortium's value proposition, strategic direction, charter, and business plan are being developed by Zaylan Associates and its partner Chrysalis Biomedical Advisors. The new organizations have pledged to bring their capabilities and global expertise to the consortium to facilitate clinical trial data sharing among and across biopharmaceutical, research, healthcare, and government sectors, as well as to create a continuously updated data repository that will generate insights for researchers worldwide.
The six new members are as follows:
- Andama7 has built a COVID-19 patient symptom survey with electronic health record (EHR) and device integration.
- Caprion Biosciences provides specialized immunology, genomics, and proteomics laboratory services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
- Clinerion operates a global patient data network platform, Patient Network Explorer, which currently has near-real-time access to the EHR-based data.
- Indx.ai is a data analytics software company that aids translational research in precision medicine-based clinical trials using biomarkers and artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled multiomics data analytics.
- Saama Technologies' AI-powered Life Science Analytics Cloud technology platform is designed to help researchers visualize, analyze, and interrogate data across all available programs.
- Zaylan Associates -- in partnership with Chrysalis Biomedical Advisors -- is a strategy consulting firm with a focus on the digital transformation of life sciences companies.
Copyright © 2020 scienceboard.net