The Science Advisory Board is the world's original professional network of life scientists.
Members of the SAB:
- Connect with other scientists.
- Find tips, methodologies and procedures from established researchers.
- Share insights, stories, jokes and even "gripes" in an open environment.
- Voice opinions on companies and products used in their work.
- Earn generous rewards for their opinions.
Practicing life science researchers and medical professionals participate in The Science Advisory Board's studies, forums, news articles and social media channels.